Updated on 20 May, 2020
When we use the words “Instasoar,” “we,”, “our,” or “us” throughout this policy, we’re referring to Instasoar Ltd., which is understood as the company that manages your Instagram in the same way an agency does. When we talk about “Services” in this policy, we are referring explicitly to the actions committed by Instasoar employees or Account Managers in order to help you grow your social media accounts.
By using Instasoar, you automatically agree to these Terms, so please read them carefully. If you’re unwilling to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service. Instasoar is in no way affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners.
It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to by your country.
- Instasoar is categorically not responsible for your actions and their consequences. Instasoar is not responsible for your account being restricted or banned for any reason. Instasoar log in to your account via a UK IP addresses, if you and your account are based outside of the UK this may result in a flagged login. Instasoar take no responsibility for issues arising from flagged logins. It is the Customers responsibility to highlight their location to us during subscription process.
- Instasoar is an organic and human-lead service based in the United Kingdom and as such is governed by the working time regulations 1998 outlined here. Our normal working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. While growth occurs around the clock, any activity undertaken by Instasoar usually happens during these days/times.
- Instasoar requires your Instagram username and password to engage with your potential audience. We do not store, sell, share or otherwise distribute your personal information or Instagram account Information to any third parties. We do not post or comment on any accounts on your account’s behalf.
- The amount of followers, likes and comments you gain via Instasoar is not guaranteed in any way.
- Instasoar make no claims to maintaining a 99.9% uptime guarantee and we can’t guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted service at this time.
- It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide updated passwords to Instasoar during their use of the service through their account dashboard. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing, and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor used.
- Customers are responsible for adding their hashtag and competitor data via their Instasoar account dashboard. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not adding new targets will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Cancellation form must be completed five days in advance of next bill date to avoid next months charge.
- All plans are non-refundable.
- You must cancel your subscription via your account page in order to stop all activity and discontinue billing.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Your Customer Data is accessed discreetly both by employees of Instasoar. You agree to allow access to your Instagram Data upon registering for access to our Services under a “Contract”, which is activated upon Customer Registration. This Contract holds our commitment in delivering Services to the Customer through the delegation of tasks to our employees.
The Instasoar service is strictly unavailable to children under the age of 18. If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with their information without a consenting parent/guardian, please contact us immediately.
Subscriptions remain in effect until the end of the Customer’s billing cycle. The Customer is entitled to cancel their contract with us without prior notice or given reason. The Customer is required to cancel their billing at least ONE (1) day prior to the following billing cycle. Otherwise, the Customer is obliged to fulfil the last month of billing prior to cancellation. Removing account credentials via the account page does not cancel the subscription charges.
If you believe you should be issued a refund, please reach out to us via this form or via live chat and we will strive to help you, please keep in mind that refunds are usually provided only in extreme circumstances.
Let’s grow your Instagram! 🚀